This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Through the INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE), participants develop the strong general management and leadership skills to capitalise on India’s growth potential. Delivered in several components so that you can continue in your job full time, ILPSE helps you build an integrated approach to management that draws both on operational skills and creativity.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Deep business knowledge. Enhance the depth and breadth of your fundamental business knowledge. More specifically, gain an in-depth understanding of individual functional domains as well as the linkages across functional domains that are critical to drive business performance.
- Interpersonal skills. Acquire and improve interpersonal skills – such as networking, persuasion and influence, communication, negotiation and coaching – that are essential for effective business leadership.
- Individual style. Reach a heightened self-awareness of emotions, personal and business values, and blind spots that together lead to the development of your own idiosyncratic leadership style and ability to leverage it effectively for business success.
The INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE) is a one-year part-time programme developed specifically for the Indian context. Learning focuses on three areas that together comprise excellent leadership:
- A comprehensive understanding of key frameworks and concepts that underlie modern management theory
- Practical and hands-on engagement with business management, processes and techniques
- Development of individual and professional values and beliefs to guide the future of your career and organisation.
Building on the above, ILPSE's academic component is structured around three types of modules.
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Leading to integrated learning of leadership-related skills and behaviour
CORE FUNCTIONAL MODULES
- Focusing on fundamental skills to strengthen your knowledge in multiple functional areas
ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MODULES
- Allowing you to delve deeper into some of the key functional management areas
Who should attend
Senior Indian executives who are looking to boost their company’s performance or take their own career to the next level.
Trust the experts
V. “Paddy” Padmanabhan is the Unilever Chaired Professor of Marketing, INSEAD-Singapore, and academic director for the Emerging Markets Institute. Prior to joining INSEAD, he was the John K. and Ellen A. Wallace Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the Olin School of Business, Washington Unive...
Lily Hua Fang
Lily Fang is an Associate Professor of Finance at INSEAD. Based in Singapore since 2003, she contributed to the development of the INSEAD Singapore campus. At INSEAD Professor Fang teaches corporate finance, capital markets, valuation, private equity, and entrepreneurial finance in the MBA and Ex...
Amitava Chattopadhyay is a Professor of Marketing and the GlaxoSmithKline Chaired Professor of Corporate Innovation at INSEAD. He is an expert on branding, and his research has appeared in leading journals, including the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Cons...
The research of Christian Lundblad spans asset pricing and international finance, with a specialization in emerging market development. His research has been published in top academic journals such as the Journal of Finance, Review of Financial Studies and the Journal of Financial Economics. He...
Allan Filipowicz is Clinical Professor of Management and Organizations at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. Professor Filipowicz's research focuses on how emotions drive or impede leadership effectiveness, at both the intrapersonal and interpersonal l...
Dr. Surysekar has nearly 20 years of experience in the accounting field, in India and in the U.S. Prior to joining FIU, he was a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business, and, earlier, Assistant Professor at Georgia Tech’s DuPree College of Management. H...
Neil Bearden is an Associate Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. He holds a PhD in Cognitive Psychology from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He teaches courses on decision making, storytelling, and ethics. He himself is the subject of his current experiments. The main res...
Horacio Falcão is a Senior Affiliate Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD, where he teaches and researches on Negotiation Sciences, while also directing the INSEAD executive education Negotiation Dynamics programme. He is the creator of the Value Negotiation system: a strategic and flexible a...
Bala Vissa is Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD. His research sheds light on the people side of entrepreneurship - such as assembling effective venture teams, building entrepreneurial networks, corporate governance and family business groups - particularly in the context of creati...
Professor Ian C. Woodward specializes in Leadership and Communication. He lectures in a range of INSEAD programmes and is Director of the Advanced Management Programme. He was Co-Program Director for the INSEAD Master of Finance degree. He also lectures and consults in leadership and management p...
INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Indian Executives