Who should attend
Senior Indian executives who are looking to boost their company’s performance or take their own career to the next level.
About the course
Through the INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE), participants develop the strong general management and leadership skills to capitalise on India’s growth potential. Delivered in several components so that you can continue in your job full time, ILPSE helps you build an integrated approach to management that draws both on operational skills and creativity.
How you benefit
- Deep business knowledge. Enhance the depth and breadth of your fundamental business knowledge. More specifically, gain an in-depth understanding of individual functional domains as well as the linkages across functional domains that are critical to drive business performance.
- Interpersonal skills. Acquire and improve interpersonal skills – such as networking, persuasion and influence, communication, negotiation and coaching – that are essential for effective business leadership.
- Individual style. Reach a heightened self-awareness of emotions, personal and business values, and blind spots that together lead to the development of your own idiosyncratic leadership style and ability to leverage it effectively for business success.
The INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE) is a one-year part-time programme developed specifically for the Indian context. Learning focuses on three areas that together comprise excellent leadership:
- A comprehensive understanding of key frameworks and concepts that underlie modern management theory
- Practical and hands-on engagement with business management, processes and techniques
- Development of individual and professional values and beliefs to guide the future of your career and organisation.
Building on the above, ILPSE's academic component is structured around three types of modules.
Business leadership and personal development
- Leading to integrated learning of leadership-related skills and behaviour
Core functional modules
- Focusing on fundamental skills to strengthen your knowledge in multiple functional areas
Advanced functional modules
- Allowing you to delve deeper into some of the key functional management areas
V. “Paddy” Padmanabhan is the Unilever Chaired Professor of Marketing, INSEAD-Singapore, and academic director for the Emerging Markets Institute. Prior to joining INSEAD, he was the John K. and Ellen A. Wallace Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the Olin School of Business, Washington Unive...
Neil Bearden is an Associate Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. He holds a PhD in Cognitive Psychology from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He teaches courses on decision making, storytelling, and ethics. He himself is the subject of his current experiments. The main res...
Guoli Chen is an Associate Professor of Strategy at INSEAD. He received his PhD in Strategic Management from the Pennsylvania State University. He teaches Strategy, Value Innovation, Incentives Design, and Corporate Governance courses to the MBA, PhD, and Executive Education programme participant...
Jason Davis is an Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise at INSEAD. He is an expert on digital transformation and innovation in large enterprises and the strategies of startups in digital platform ecosystems. His research has focused on issues of collaboration and adaptatio...
Pushan Dutt is a Professor of Economics and Political Science at INSEAD. He holds a PhD in Economics from New York University, a Masters in Economics from the Delhi School of Economics, and a Bachelor degree in Economics from Presidency College, Calcutta. Professor Dutt directs the INSEAD Asian I...
Horacio Falcão is a Senior Affiliate Professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD, where he teaches and researches on Negotiation Sciences, while also directing the INSEAD executive education Negotiation Dynamics programme. He is the creator of the Value Negotiation system: a strategic and flexible a...
Phanish Puranam is a Professor of Strategy, the Roland Berger Chaired Professor of Strategy and Organisation Design at INSEAD. He is the Academic Director of the PhD Programme. Professor Puranam studies the design and management of collaboration structures within corporations (i.e. between divis...
Bala Vissa is Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD. His research sheds light on the people side of entrepreneurship - such as assembling effective venture teams, building entrepreneurial networks, corporate governance and family business groups - particularly in the context of creati...
Professor Ian C. Woodward specializes in Leadership and Communication. He lectures in a range of INSEAD programmes and is Director of the Advanced Management Programme. He was Co-Program Director for the INSEAD Master of Finance degree. He also lectures and consults in leadership and management p...
Nuno Delicado is a founding partner at Pluris and lecturer at INSEAD and at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP). He conducts negotiation and conflict resolution training, facilitation, and consulting in both the private and the public sectors. At INSEAD he co-developed the negotiati...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.