Who should attend
- Community leaders
- Development project coordinators
- Representatives of humanitarian organizations
- Government workers
About the course
The key to effective community mobilisation, is the collective participation of populations in setting and achieving their own goals. To promote inclusive development and the prosperity of communities, it is essential to master the tools to mobilise and organise as many stakeholders as possible around common values and objectives while empowering each of its members in that process.
Achieving this goal, will enable leaders to strengthen participatory operating processes, enhance community resilience and sustainability.
This online course will provide you with a holistic view of community behaviors and allow you to identify common goals in order to mobilise your community towards positive engagement, a sustainable participatory process and inclusive development.
- Mapping of Community Resources and Infrastructure
- Leadership for Participatory and Inclusive Processes
- Situation Analysis, Community Potential and Change Process
- Community Mobilisation Tools for Community-Driven Development (CDD)
- The Role of Culture in Community Development
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.