Who should attend
The seminar is designed for organization leaders who are committed to improvement. These agents of change include:
- Team Leaders
- Middle Managers
- Department Heads
- General Managers
- Project Managers
About the course
The accelerating pace of new technology, fierce competition and mounting expectations from customers and stakeholders means the need for operational performance improvement has never been greater. The drive to deliver faster, cheaper and right first time is a challenge facing every organization across the globe.
How do you identify and quantify operational improvements? How to you get people on board and willing to change for the better? And how do you execute a plan of action and measure the benefits? If you need the tools and skills to address these questions in a practical way then this is the seminar is for you. Ultimately, it is about creating a culture of continuous improvement where innovative ideas combine with pragmatic action, allowing you to adapt rapidly to an ever-changing world.
Through this hands-on seminar you will:
- Appreciate the vital need for continuous improvement within your organization
- Apply world-class improvement tools and methods
- Quantify and manage improved performance
- Deliver what internal and external customers want better, fast and cheaper
- Lead programmes of change
- Get your people on board so that benefits last and improvement becomes habitual
- Understand the Forces Driving the Need for Improvement
- Deliver better Results for Customers and Employees
- Hands-on Experience of Identifying Improvements
- Eliminate Waste and Reduce Cycle Times
- Address the Root Causes of Current Performance Issues
- Devise better Processes, Roles and Structures
- Measure and Monitor Bottom-Line Results
- Get your People on Board with Change
- Embed a Cycle of Continuous Improvement
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.