Who should attend
This course is suitable for marketing managers seeking to develop or improve their marketing planning process and skills.
About the course
This workshop provides a practical guide to building a marketing plan that can be tailored to your own organisation.
During the session you will work through a traditional marketing planning framework, including: PESTLE analysis, objective setting, strategy development and ROI calculations. You will understand why a structured planning process is important, as is the involvement of key stakeholders to help focus attention on the investment and resources required.
- What to include in a comprehensive marketing plan
- How to develop a more streamlined and effective planning process
- How to analyse current / future external market environments
- Understand the shifts in changing business models
- Trends in customer behaviour and customer journey planning
- How to generate a meaningful and useful TOWS
- Developing strategic priorities and focus to deliver business goals
- Audience segmentation and persona-based targeting strategies
- Develop a brand positioning strategy to drive clear communications
- How to develop targeted value propositions
- The tactical deployment of the marketing plan against objectives
- Create an evaluation framework and meaningful KPI’s
Richard is a highly qualified and experienced trainer/ practitioner actively involved in marketing education, training and facilitation for a range of UK and international clients in a variety of business sectors. His main interest lies in improving professional marketing standards, with a partic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.