High Performance People Skills for Leaders
Sharpen your self-awareness and insight into yourself and others, and build your skills through a powerful combination of coaching and practice.
Benefits for you
- Learn to develop strong, influential relationships with diverse groups.
- Motivate and inspire your people, and build successful teams that work together in harmony.
- Acquire critical coaching skills to help others realise their potential.
- Make better use of your unique attributes to be a truly authentic leader.
- Gain skills and tactics to confidently confront poor performance and difficult people.
- Learn how to empower and delegate, and influence others in situations where you have little control.
Benefits for your organisation
Gain a senior executive or manager with greater self-awareness, vision and team-building skills who can:
- Implement strategies and lead change more effectively.
- Achieve your organisation's vision through better conflict management and resolution capabilities.
- Build stronger relationships with key clients and partners.
- Develop more motivated teams and foster greater co-operation.
What you learn
- Self-knowledge: Bring out your own personality and trade on your strengths with greater confidence and effectiveness. Before joining the programme, you are asked to reflect on what you want to achieve during your five days, to identify your business challenges and any development areas. Complete a psychometric assessment to know yourself better, and discover how those who work with you view your leadership style through a 360 assessment.
- Insight into others: Unlock your abilities to create highly effective relationships, and fine-tune your approach to the unique biases and motives of your colleagues. Through research-based insights into the drivers of human behaviour, gain an awareness of others that enhances your emotional intelligence, enabling you to perform deep analysis of those who are vital to your success.
- Interpersonal problem-solving: Gain strategies and tools to influence and motivate people and, in a secure environment, test these techniques. Practise new patterns of behaviour through group work, role play situations and one-to-one coaching sessions, and acquire the tools to address specific challenges, drive new behaviours and achieve success through other people.
How you learn
- Each day is structured around gaining insights, practising skills, and reflecting on how to bring your learning back into your work context.
- Benefit from masterclasses led by expert coaches in four key areas: making an impact, coaching, emotional intelligence, and dealing with conflict.
- Work with an executive coach during and after the programme to embed your learning and maximise your impact at work through a bespoke action plan.
Your learning experience
- Thought-leader Thomas Mussweiler brings his own research and experience to life with real examples.
- Work with a breadth of different people from around the world. Experience the reality of co-operating and collaborating with a diverse group.
- Learn through faculty-led sessions, group work and one to one coaching.
Who should attend
- Senior executives whose success is determined by building relationships with colleagues, business partners and clients.
- Highly-skilled technical managers who need a boost to their interpersonal skills.
- CEOs, managing directors, general managers, sales and business development professionals, HR managers and lawyers.