Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
High Impact Productivity, developed and delivered by visiting Olin Business School faculty Peter Boumgarden, is intended to help leaders better align their allocation of work to organizational priorities and drive greater professional value. Participants will diagnose the drains on professional productivity and then work towards identifying the personal and organizational resources that can be better leveraged when designing alternative approaches. This session will also combine best practices from high performers with emerging research in neuroscience and habit formation to develop systems to help participants proactively drive career performance. The day is capped off by identifying practical applications for organizational design as they relate to participants’ organizations.
- A model for understanding the individual and organization constraints behind productivity lag.
- Leveraging personal and organizational resources to overcome productivity constraints
- A framework, set of tools, and relevant best practices for proactively managing productivity
- Implementing productivity concepts within a high-demand work environment to better drive high performance
- Immediately implement model for driving individual productivity and performance
- Improve alignment between activity and goals
- Facilitate improved organizational design that drives greater productivity and performance