About the course
Reach the next level of productivity as an executive and create a plan for time, task, and energy management that is in harmony with your personal and organizational goals. We’ll start by diagnosing the drains on your productivity and then work toward identifying the personal and organizational resources you can better leverage when designing alternative approaches. We’ll also combine best practices from high performing executives with emerging research in neuroscience and habit formation to develop systems you can use to proactively drive career performance. Finally, we’ll take some time to consider productivity in the context of organizational design and look for practical ways to apply these principles back to your home organization.
- A model for understanding the individual and organization constraints behind productivity lag.
- Leveraging personal and organizational resources to overcome productivity constraints
- A framework, set of tools, and relevant best practices for proactively managing productivity
- Implementing productivity concepts within a high-demand work environment to better drive high performance
- Immediately implement model for driving individual productivity and performance
- Improve alignment between activity and goals
- Facilitate improved organizational design that drives greater productivity and performance
Peter Boumgarden is an associate professor of management at Hope College in Holland, Michigan and faculty affiliate at the William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan / Ross Business School, a center focused on business in emerging markets. At Hope, Professor Boumgarden teaches Manag...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.