Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This comprehensive training program is very useful for Managers in all diversified lines of business which are planning to apply proper corporate governance practice within their operations:
- Officers involved in the process of Risk Management
- Compliance Officers
- Officers involved in the process of Anti-Money Laundering
- Officers involved in the process of Combating Terrorism Finance
- Auditors and Internal Control Managers
- Officers involved in the process of Corporate Governance
About the course
This highly-interactive and innovative program aims at realizing and improving the roles of Risk Management, Audit and Compliance & AML/CTF functions within the Corporate Governance parameters in order to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve their process and harmony.
The Oxford seminar will examine the latest ways to motivate and manage teams for improved productivity and morale and help turn average team leaders into one’s that others in the organisation will aspire to join.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Improve alignment to mission, vision and values of the organization
- Validate your knowledge of CG capabilities
- Comprehend the core principles and practices of CG
- Understand organizational risk, risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Acquire the ability to link internal audit planning to organizational risk considerations
- Gain improved ability to evaluate risk, incorporate risk attributes into the internal audit and compliance programs.
- Acquire a comprehensive and effective culture of Compliance and AML & CTF Program
- Assimilate Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit relationship
- Familiarize yourself with Risk Catalog & Risk Taxonomies
- Corporate Governance; Definition, Concept, Rules, Principles
- Responsibilities of Top Management and Board in maintaining good CG
- Mechanisms, Processes & Relations by which Corporations are controlled
- Introduction to different types of Risks Categories
- Risk Management Universe and Risk Management Framework
- Fundamental Concepts of Enterprise Risk Management
- The Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Triangle
- The evolution of Internal Auditing towards Risk-based Internal Auditing
- Preparation of Risk-Based Internal Audit Plan and Executing it
- Compliance Risk Assessment & Management
- Money Laundering Threats and Methods / Terrorist Financing Threats and Methods
- Compliance Program Governance for AML/CTF
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.