Governance Arms of Risk Management
This innovative Oxford Governance Arms of Risk Management training program aims at realizing and improving the roles of Risk Management, Audit and Compliance & Anti-Money Laundering / Combatting Terrorism Finance functions within the Corporate Governance parameters in order to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve their process and harmony.
Take the guesswork out of your decision making; deliver a better bottom line. Increase your credibility, satisfy your drive to be the best, and become the hero in your organization.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- Improved Alignment to Mission, Vision and Values of the Organization
- Increased Decision-making Agility
- Increased Accountability for Key Objectives, Risks, and Initiatives
- Corporate Governance, what is it exactly?
- The Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Triangle
- Risk Catalog & Risk Taxonomies
- The Evolution of Internal Auditing towards Risk-based Internal Auditing
- Risk-based Compliance
This Oxford training course in Governance Arms of Risk Management will enable the attendees to comprehend and foster their risk management, compliance and audit skills and knowledge, assimilating the fundamentals of the new risk-based audit & risk-based compliance methodology so that they can carry out their related assignments and report it in a highly professional manner.
At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will learn to:
- VALIDATE your knowledge of CG capabilities, and showcase your expertise in planning, assessing, and improving CG to achieve Principled Performance
- COMPREHEND the core principles and practices of CG
- UNDERSTAND organizational risk, risk appetite and risk tolerance
- ACQUIRE the ability to link internal audit planning to organizational risk considerations, international frameworks and Standards to provide an organizational specific risk focused internal audit plan
- GAIN improved ability to evaluate risk, incorporate risk attributes into the internal audit and compliance programs
- LEARN how effective CG implementation enables the assessment, monitoring and reporting of governance risks in support of decision making, business performance, and adherence to regulations, policies and mandates
- GAIN a comprehensive and effective culture of Compliance and ERM
- LEARN Designing and Implementing an Effective AML and CTF Program
Participants to this Oxford Governance Arms of Risk Management training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology includes group discussions, Quizzes, group presentation, etc.
This Oxford Governance Arms of Risk Management training seminar gives an up-to-date perception into the domain of corporate governance, risk management, audit and compliance, especially for those who are looking to become executives in their organizations very soon.
Master Risk Management, Audit & Compliance & Anti-Money Laundering / Combatting Terrorism Finance in one training session.
This Oxford Governance Arms of Risk Management training seminar aims at improving the adaptation and integration of the concept and fundamental components of Corporate Governance to augment their professional knowledge about Corporate Governance principles, committees and requirements.
Who should attend
This comprehensive Oxford Governance Arms of Risk Management training program is very useful for Managers in all diversified lines of business which are planning to apply proper corporate governance practice within their culture and operations, such as Banks and Financial organizations and private & government entities.
This Oxford training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Officers involved in the process of Risk Management
- Compliance Officers
- Officers involved in the process of Anti-Money Laundering
- Officers involved in the process of Combating Terrorism Finance
- Auditors and Internal Control Managers
- Officers involved in the process of Corporate Governance