Fundamentals of Marketing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Success in marketing requires understanding of the fundamental principles, concepts, theories, tools and techniques. Whether you are new to marketing or need a refresher on the fundamentals, this training seminar provides a clear understanding of the essential principles as well as best practices.
The practical training seminar explains the key areas of marketing, how to:
- Identify and understand customer needs, wants and demands
- Choose which markets to enter
- Develop products and services that satisfy your target markets
- Clearly explain the benefits of your products and services
- Persuade potential customers to purchase what you sell
- Prove your efforts have led to improved revenues, profits and market share
Delegates will leave with an understanding of how to think, act and speak like a marketing professional. They will develop a winning marketing plan and be able to explain, to executives and other team members, how it can create value for customers and the organisation.
At the end of the Oxford training seminar delegates will be able to:
- Understand how marketing can improve their organisation’s performance
- Apply marketing principles to become more customer and market-focussed
- Understand production, distribution and selling concepts
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns
- Develop financial techniques relevant to marketing
- Measure and evaluate marketing performance
- Marketing to the Four Customer Buying Styles
- Overcoming Communication Barriers in the Marketing Process
- Marketing Budget Considerations
- Building and Managing your Brand
- Common Marketing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Steps for Planning an Effective Marketing Campaign
- Developing a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Leveraging blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn Marketing
- Developing a Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
- Establishing Marketing Goals to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Who should attend
Marketing, public relations, public affairs, corporate communication and sales professionals who want to apply latest marketing best practices, processes, tools and techniques in their roles.