Who should attend
This OXFORD training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Sales of Insurance
- Marketing of Insurance
- Client Service Departments
- Call centers and are prospecting life insurance clients
- Employees working in the underwriting, claims handling, and compliance department
- Bank employees who sell insurance together with banking products
About the course
This OXFORD Principles of Life Insurance Mini Training seminar deals with financial hazards threatening our beloved ones and our wealth, stemming from unforeseen situations such as an accident, or a dread disease. Financial uncertainties, and many more. Private Life Insurance seems to be appropriate to care for our retirement years, and even more so in the current downturn of the Social Security systems to meet our desires and our needs for a retirement life with financial stability.
Life insurance is used as the means of people to achieve financial stability throughout their lives. Determine the insurance needs to be filled and to select the best and unique solution for the benefit of each insured person. Through the commonly used Financial Planning Process, Insurers can help people set and implement their financial goals. The purpose of this program is to provide the appropriate techniques to offer each participant the knowledge and skills needed for more effective work, and to suggest the necessary adjustments required in behavior, towards greater efficiency.
Objectives By the end of this OXFORD training seminar, delegates will be able to:
- An understanding of Life Insurance Needs
- Explanation of the coverage, limits, and exemptions of various Life Insurance Plans
- Description of the plans and supplements included in the Life Insurance Policies
- Overview of the Financial and Insurance Planning Process
- Discrimination of Life Protection Products
- Realization of the Investment Products
- Life Insurance Underwriting procedures and Claims
- Personal Protection Needs of Life insurance
- Personal Requirements for Systematic Savings
- The Financial and Insurance Planning Process
- Term and whole-life Insurance Types and uses
- Supplementary Benefits of Life Insurance
- The Personal Accident Plan
- The Medical Expenses and Health Insurance
- Investment Products – Unit linked and universal policies
- Group Life and Professional Insurance Plans
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.