Who should attend
This course is designed for team leaders who might be facing changes and challenges and need to step up in their roles. An ideal follow-up to "From Team Member to Team Leader".
About the course
Develop leadership strategies to guide your team through changes, communicate with confidence and build resilience.
- Clarify team leadership priorities and refocused leadership attention on key outcomes.
- Learn to prioritise important tasks and spend more time in preparation and prevention versus crises.
- Discover ways to recognise stages of change and effectively lead the team to productive outcomes./li>
- Practice ways to identify and communicate effectively with difficult personalities and people at work.
- Learn new leadership competencies to motivate the team and build drive and accountability.
- Explore ways to cultivate leadership resilience and build team positivity during changes and challenges.
What is covered in the course?
- Clarifying team leadership priorities.
- Developing new leadership competencies.
- Communicating effectively during change.
- Dealing confidently with difficult people.
- Building motivation and accountability.
- Providing coaching and confidence.
- Cultivating team positivity and resilience.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- awareness of leadership priorities and refocusing of leadership attention
- knowledge of new leadership competencies to lead teams effectively during changes and challenges
- practice communication strategies to identify and respond to difficult people and conversations at work.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with:
- confidence and effectiveness for enhanced leadership capability and capacity
- greater team motivation, engagement and resilience
- communication strategies to respond to changes, challenges and difficult conversations.
Sonali is the Founder and Facilitator at Equality Consulting, based out of Adelaide, SA. Her work is valued in areas of developing inclusive leaders, leveraging diversity benefits and what can help organisations create inclusive work cultures. Prior to this, Sonali worked for over fifteen years i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.