Who should attend
- Head Office Team Members
- Strategy, Budgeting and Planning Managers
- Finance and Treasury Professionals
- Capital Investment Managers and Analysts
- Investment Analysts and Advisers
About the course
Learn the essential skills for developing a winning financial strategy!
The expertise and tools of financial strategy and corporate finance are vital in today’s global consumer and capital markets where competition is fierce for both investors and customers.
This Oxford practical workshop style course combines up to date theory with hands-on experience of developing powerful financial models and tools to equip delegates to take an active role the development and execution of financial and business strategy.
This Oxford course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the relevant financial strategy and corporate finance principles and equip them with the practical skills to effectively apply these concepts in a real business context in their own organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Actively participate in strategic analysis and strategy formulation
- Employ vital measures of financial performance and strength
- Develop funding and capital structure strategies
- Build financial models to manage cash flow, risk and investment
- Advise on capital investment decision-making
- Provide valuable insights in to long-term business growth strategies
- Meeting the Needs of Organisational Stakeholders
- The vital link between Financial and Competitive Strategy
- Principles of Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Financial Performance Management
- Initiating Strategies for Shareholder Value Improvement
- Developing Effective Business Funding Strategies
- Key Principles of Liquidity and Cash Flow Management
- Building Financial models in Excel for Forecasting and Decision-Making
- Vital concepts in Capital Investment Strategy
- Establishing an Integrated Strategy for Risk Management
- Using Financial Instruments to Manage Financial Risk
- Corporate Growth Strategies – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Diverging and Evolving Ideas in Corporate Governance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.