Advanced Financial Statements Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Measure – Manage – Improve!
Financial statements are designed to provide key organisational stakeholders with vital information about the financial performance and financial position of an enterprise; understanding their structure and meaning is the starting point for assessing the firm’s ability to compete in markets for customers and investors. But beyond this the tools of financial statements analysis are needed to unlock the real drivers of financial strength and performance and to measure, manage and improve the creation of value for shareholders and other key organisational stakeholders.
This Oxford hands-on workshop based course focuses on the core principles and practical skills and tools essential for the effective analysis, management and improvement of organisational financial performance and strength.
The Oxford course has been designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive set of skills and practical tools to critically analyse and interpret financial statements; by the end of the course you will have learned to:
- Analyse and Interpret an Organisation’s Annual Report and Accounts
- Use Ratio Analysis to Evaluate Financial Position and Performance
- Use Analytical Techniques to Forecast Future Performance
- Identify the Impact of Profit, Cash Flow and Risk on Investment Projects
- Carry out Critical Analysis and Valuation of Businesses
- Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Structure and Contents of Annual Reports
- Techniques of Creative Accounting and Financial Fraud
- Understanding and Interpreting Financial Statements
- The Financial Ratio Toolkit
- Using Excel to Automate Financial Analysis
- Understanding Enterprise Cash Flow Drivers
- Sources of Finance and Funding Stategy
- Predicting Corporate Failure
- Business Risk and Investment Decision-Making
Who should attend
- Project Managers and other Finance Professionals
- Chief Financial Officers and Financial Controllers
- Treasury Team Members
- Capital Investment and Project Staff
- Managers involved in Financial Decision-Making