Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Project Managers and other Finance Professionals
- Chief Financial Officers and Financial Controllers
- Treasury Team Members
- Capital Investment and Project Staff
- Managers involved in Financial Decision-Making
About the course
Measure – Manage – Improve!
Financial statements are designed to provide key organisational stakeholders with vital information about the financial performance and financial position of an enterprise; understanding their structure and meaning is the starting point for assessing the firm’s ability to compete in markets for customers and investors. But beyond this the tools of financial statements analysis are needed to unlock the real drivers of financial strength and performance and to measure, manage and improve the creation of value for shareholders and other key organisational stakeholders.
This Oxford hands-on workshop based course focuses on the core principles and practical skills and tools essential for the effective analysis, management and improvement of organisational financial performance and strength.
The Oxford course has been designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive set of skills and practical tools to critically analyse and interpret financial statements; by the end of the course you will have learned to:
- Analyse and Interpret an Organisation’s Annual Report and Accounts
- Use Ratio Analysis to Evaluate Financial Position and Performance
- Use Analytical Techniques to Forecast Future Performance
- Identify the Impact of Profit, Cash Flow and Risk on Investment Projects
- Carry out Critical Analysis and Valuation of Businesses
- Introduction to Financial Analysis
- Structure and Contents of Annual Reports
- Techniques of Creative Accounting and Financial Fraud
- Understanding and Interpreting Financial Statements
- The Financial Ratio Toolkit
- Using Excel to Automate Financial Analysis
- Understanding Enterprise Cash Flow Drivers
- Sources of Finance and Funding Stategy
- Predicting Corporate Failure
- Business Risk and Investment Decision-Making
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.