Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London School of Business and Finance.Full disclaimer.
This course will develop your overall understanding of finance. You will learn to appreciate how seemingly non-financial decisions can affect an organisation’s financial performance.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers will clarify financial jargon, explore key ratios and examine financial trends and areas for concern. You will first learn how to analyse past data, before moving on to identify future key issues, threats and opportunities. You will also learn how to plan and budget for various problems.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Make decisions with a working knowledge of the numbers end of business
- Gain a new sense of confidence when dealing with financial professionals
- Understand business dynamics and take initiatives that optimise results
- Take the guesswork out of decision making
- Learn how to translate various measures of performance into financial terms
- The need for financial intelligence
- Finance within the organisation
- Concepts and conventions
- Importance of accounts
- Managing money
- Accounting for business
- Key elements of an annual report
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Importance of liquidity
- Statements of cash flow
- Revenue and costs
- Ratio analysis
- Cost of capital and capital investment appraisal
- Strategy and financing the business
Who should attend
This course is suited for people in a management position that are interested or would benefit from learning the basics of various financial processes and documents. This course will help you learn the basics of finance in business, enabling you to be a more effective manager.