Who should attend
The Executive Update on HR & Strategic Change is ideal for CHROs, Senior HR Executives and other Senior Executives, who want to understand more about how HR needs to manage, support and encourage Strategic Change in their organizations.
About the course
As an HR leader you see the change. You realize that even being a business partner is not enough. But you lack the tools to make real change. Learn what tools you need and how to make Change really happen.
How will you benefit?
In this interactive 3-hour session, you will:
- Do a self-assessment of where you are today in the 4 key areas of HR & Strategic Change.
- Decide where you need to focus your efforts first.
- Develop your list of 4 key actions you need to implement right away.
What will you learn and practice?
In the 3-hour Executive Update on HR & Strategic Change, you will:
- Understand the 4 key areas of HR & Strategic Change: Hybrid Workforces, Employee Experience Management, Engaging People with Profit and Purpose and People Ecosystems.
- Develop your own personal action plans to make Strategic Change happen in your company or organization.
- Do your own self-assessment of where you are today and where you want to go.
- Network and learn from other international senior executives.
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.