Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
If you're presently in a leadership or management position in your organization and you wish to step up to the next level of advanced leadership and management skill development, this programmed is for you.
About the course
Strategic thinking is defined as both a way of looking at the world - particularly at challenging situations - and as a way of applying a set of techniques for framing and solving problems. It takes different forms in different situations, and certain levels of strategic thinking are more efficient for various industries and corporate cultures.
In this course, participants learn the four basic levels of strategic thinking under which an organization can operate, and the circumstances under which an organization must shift to a higher strategic level.
At the completion of the course, participants will be able to prepare a competitive analysis of an organization, with recommendations for strategic development based on an industry analysis and an understanding of the organization's history, culture, and current operations.
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Leadership and conversational style
- Strategic Leadership - Brain based communication
- Strategic Leadership – The thinking skills requirement
- Case Study
Strategic Thinking – The 9 Steps
- Gathering Strategic Alliance
- Asses Strategic Capability
- Creating Strategic Predictions
- Make Strategic Predictions
- Develop strategic vision
- Create strategic options
- Take strategic decisions
- Create and communicate market-led-strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy
- Creating Blue Oceans
- Analytical Tools and Frameworks
- Reconstruct Market Boundaries
- Focus on the big picture, No the numbers
- Reach beyond existing demand
Cont of the Blue Ocean Strategy
- Get the strategic sequence right
- Overcome key organizational hurdles
- Build execution into strategy
- The sustainability and renewal of Blue Ocean Strategy
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.