Executive Development Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with E. J. Ourso College of Business.Full disclaimer.
The transition from management to enterprise-level executive is more than just a promotion. It requires development across all aspects of leadership, ranging from communication and networking to relatability and organizational engagement. Today’s executives are required to develop and communicate their organization’s strategy and principles, balance competing priorities, and make tough decisions, all while developing future talent. This non-consecutive comprehensive, 6-day program combines executive coaching, self-assessment, experiential learning, and much more to prepare leaders to meet their organization’s needs of today, while still focusing on developing solutions to the challenges of tomorrow.
This educational experience is completed in less than four months.
Main Objectives Include:
- to prepare individuals to assume broader, general leadership responsibilities;
- to stimulate an awareness of the environment in which his or her organization operates and the factors that determine its success or failure;
- to present a framework of practical concepts and philosophies that can be immediately applied in the workplace;
- to increase a participant's productivity and to advance his or her long-term growth potential;
- to provide an educational meeting ground in which leaders study and discuss common problems and exchange ideas;
- to improve the ability to communicate, negotiate, and influence;
- to infuse a high level of confidence and competence in participants;
- to form lasting friendships and networks, thereby widening their circle of business contacts; to assist participants with creating an individual development plan.
Coaching Sessions and the Creation of Individual Development Plans
Each participant will undergo a comprehensive feedback process that will give them insight into their work performance on the job. They will also have access to several coaching sessions with an experienced business coach that will assist them with developing an individual development plan (IDP). This IDP can then be used by your organization to encourage further professional development and to enhance overall performance improvement.
Who should attend
- Employees with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Leaders who are working in technical/functional areas of the organization where an organization-wide point of view will prove helpful in their development.
- Leaders who have progressed rapidly within the organization or leaders who have been identified as having the capacity for greater responsibilities within the near future.
- Individuals who desire to sharpen their analytical and decision making skills.