Who should attend
- Systems analysts
- Business analysts
- Professionals who spearhead and facilitate projects that entail streamlining, enhancing, remodeling or reengineering key business processes
About the course
Improving business processes is vital for organizations to thrive in today's relentlessly changing and globally competitive marketplace.
One approach that emerged to adapt with the rapid change and dramatic improvement is Business Process Reengineering (BPR).
This approach increases productivity and efficiency through redesign, innovation and the empowerment of modern technology.
This program will enhance your critical skills needed to execute BPR within your organization. The topics covered will enable you to use case driven approaches utilizing proven tools and strategies for successful reengineering initiatives.
At the end of the training workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Identify the benefits of Re‐engineering
- Recognize success factors of business reengineering
- Align process design to customer’s needs and expectations
- Differentiate analysis from a functional perspective and a process perspective
- Determine the right approaches and strategies in business reengineering
- Restructure internal business work processes
- Ensure proven effective best practices through the application of business models.
Overview to Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Optimizing competitive advantage through process redesign
- Why the need for Re-Engineering?
- Defining What Re-Engineering Is, and Is Not
- Streamlining and Revenue Generation Goals
Outlining the Business Process
- Discovering core business processes and aligning them to customer’s perspectives
- Identifying suitable metrics to measure process performance
- Recognizing business process anti patterns
- Planning a business process using activity diagrams
Optimizing the Payback of Information Technology
- Web-based technology
- E-commerce: B2B and B2C
- Networking through social spaces
- Mapping future proof business systems
- Business intelligence solutions
Re-Structuring the Business Process
Rethinking customer-process frontiers
- Modifying the business process to benefit specific customer types
- Integration of technology opportunities
- Customizing the process
- Satisfying and going beyond customer expectations
Designing new business process using proven effective best practice
- Integrating business models
- Determining process variances
- Evaluating strategic alternatives
Securing resilient, credible information management
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.