About the course
Speaking on the Spot with Clarity and Precision
It’s happened to all of us—you’re asked unexpectedly during a meeting to give a project update, or are stopped in the hallway with an important question, or are cornered in a challenging conversation. You can’t plan for these unrehearsed events, but you can take steps to always be confident and ready when they do happen.
This preview of the AMA seminar Effectively Communicating in the Moment explains how this course helps you develop your in-the-moment communication skills and will offer some tactics you can start using immediately to become a more effective communicator
What You Will Cover
- Join us for a preview of this seminar and how it will teach you to navigate through unscripted moments, including:
- Advice for keeping your composure while taking time to respond
- What to do when you are being pushed for an answer
- Ways to deliver your message confidently
- Specific stalling techniques that exude competence
- While attending this preview is FREE, reservations are required.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.