Who should attend
Leaders, senior managers and functional heads with responsibilities for developing, or driving, or leading strategic innovations in their organisations including:
- Vice Presidents
- Business Unit Managers
- Department Heads
About the course
Innovative organisations are leveraging new business models, service innovations, and applying technologies to disrupt industries and develop new markets globally. Incumbent organisations, on the other hand, need to rediscover, harness and respond to the opportunities and challenges of strategic innovation.
In larger, and historically successful organisations, agility and the capability to innovate and transform are also strategic issues to be addressed.
Developed by NUS faculty and practitioners, this programme helps leaders and senior managers to develop and drive strategic innovation.
- Innovative organization: culture, strategy and structure
- Innovative mindset & design thinking
- Disruptive Technologies and Disruptive Innovations
- Business model innovation and transformation
- Open innovation and crowd strategy
- Emerging technologies and technology commercialisation
- Appreciation and application of emerging technologies and business models in industry disruption
- Build and lead an innovative organization for the digital economy
- Design action innovation strategies
- Understand and implement innovation process using design thinking methodology
- Managing and motivating professionals in creativity in organisation
Education Qualifications PhD, Business and Management, University of South Australia, 2012 Graduate Diploma, Management Research, University of South Australia, 2010 MBA, Banking & Finance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1996 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Electrical, Natio...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.