Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with National University of Singapore.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Innovative organisations are leveraging new business models, service innovations, and applying technologies to disrupt industries and develop new markets globally. Incumbent organisations, on the other hand, need to rediscover, harness and respond to the opportunities and challenges of strategic innovation.
In larger, and historically successful organisations, agility and the capability to innovate and transform are also strategic issues to be addressed.
Developed by NUS faculty and practitioners, this programme helps leaders and senior managers to develop and drive strategic innovation.
- Innovative organization: culture, strategy and structure
- Innovative mindset & design thinking
- Disruptive Technologies and Disruptive Innovations
- Business model innovation and transformation
- Open innovation and crowd strategy
- Emerging technologies and technology commercialisation
- Frugal innovation
- Appreciation and application of emerging technologies and business models in industry disruption
- Build and lead an innovative organization for the digital economy
- Design action innovation strategies
- Understand and implement innovation process using design thinking methodology
- Managing and motivating professionals in creativity in organisation
Who should attend
Leaders, senior managers and functional heads with responsibilities for developing, or driving, or leading strategic innovations in their organizations
Trust the experts
Education Qualifications PhD, Business and Management, University of South Australia, 2012 Graduate Diploma, Management Research, University of South Australia, 2010 MBA, Banking & Finance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1996 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Electrical, Nati...