Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
In this complex and volatile context in which we work, most organizations are faced with -- and must respond to ---change on a continuous basis. Many are left wondering -- how do we get work done, execute our strategy and succeed when the parameters keep shifting?
Through facilitated discussion, lively activities, and relevant case study exercises, Driving and Influencing Change invites participants to explore how change has impacted their own lives and to discover what it means to adopt an adaptive mindset. By applying change models in their own business context, examining the attributes of a successful change driver and influencer, and learning to help others through the change process, participants will obtain the knowledge, tools, and dispositions to become true practitioners of driving and influencing change.
- Define the new normal in terms of change that drives the need to have an adaptive mindset
- Apply a model for change to your own business context
- Identify and apply the attributes of a successful change driver and influencer
- Explain how to manage change from a human perspective
Change is the new normal
- How Did We Get Here and What Do We Do Now?
- How You Fit
Foundations for change
- Complex Work Brings Change
- Attributes of Change
Attributes and behaviors of change leaders
- Attributes of People Who Lead / Influence Change
- Being a Change Driver
- Prepare for Change
- Undertake the Change
- Reinforce the Change
- Adjust and Improve
- Innovation and Change
- Digital Transformation
The people side of change
- See Change as Transition
- Done with the Old
- Bridge the Old and New
- Embrace the New
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.