Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Managers and senior professionals who would like to take a wider perspective on their organization, their role and themselves, and prepare for a move into strategic positions.
About the course
This training will help you define and implement the vision you have for yourself, your team and your organization. Working from an initial understanding of your own capabilities, motivators and resources, it will build an action plan for moving you and those around you towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond to an ever-changing world.
- Understanding the leader’s dynamic context
- Self-awareness and self-belief as drivers of leadership behaviors
- Adopting the appropriate ‘altitude’ as a leader
- Developing a robust and engaging vision
- Building key alliances inside and outside the team
- Maximizing returns on investment in the team
This course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Examine your personal style and drivers of behavior;
- Analyze the interpersonal forces at work in your team and organization;
- Develop a vision for realizing your personal and organizational goals;
- Inspire your team with a dynamic and aligned statement of purpose;
- Identify and develop key partners in achieving your shared vision;
- Link personal, team and organizational goals for sustainable performance.
LEADERSHIP AND TRANSFORMATION
- Leadership and its context
- Personality, values and behaviour
- Personal transformation
- Path dependency
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Personal style and flexibility
CORE DYNAMIC COMPETENCIES
- Leadership competencies
- Influence, authority and power
- Helicopters, satellites & drones
- Emotions, mood & disposition
- Communication: art or science?
DEVELOPING A DYNAMIC LEADERSHIP VISION
- Strategic orientation
- Contextual awareness
- SWOT analysis
- Rationality and its limitations
- Goals and objectives
- Goal congruence and alignment
BUILDING LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE AND TEAMS
- Organizational dynamics
- Delegation and empowerment
- Organizational culture
- Creating a positive climate
- Developing the alliance through team working
- Team and individual development
- Motivating in times of change
LEADERSHIP AND LIFE BALANCE
- Reassessing personal goals
- Balancing work, life and leadership
- Handling pressure
- Building a sustainable personal future
- Action planning
- Personal development planning
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.