Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
How can you tell the difference between disruption, incremental change, or a fad? How can you drive disruption and defend your space? This course will examine the meaning, evolution, and impact of disruption by exploring disruption theory, innovation strategy, and human-centered design. You will gain the tools and techniques to drive innovation and protect your organization against industry disruption.
This on-demand course provides access to experiential and research-based content so you can immerse yourself in a topic that is highly relevant to your business challenges and context, bridge theory with practice, and make real-time impact in your organization.
What you will learn
- How to develop your organization or team’s strategy as it relates to disruption
- How disruption drives structural changes to industry
- How innovation can create the potential for future disruption
- Differences between durable initiatives and industry fads
- What characteristics protect industry longevity and help defend against being disrupted
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.