Digital Marketing Strategies
Digital marketing strategies: get closer to your customers!
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the explosion of digital platforms and channels? Are you unsure how to best navigate this new environment to engage even more successfully with your customers?
Are you wondering whether the old rules of marketing are dead or whether they still apply in the digital age?
Digital Marketing Strategies (DMS) helps you adapt the best tried-and-tested marketing concepts to today's disruptive environment, and discover which digital tools will enable you to thrive.
You'll leave with smart strategies to optimize your brand strategy both online AND offline.
- Let timeless marketing fundamentals guide your decision-making, online and offline
- Understand how digitalization changes customer decision-making and what this means for your brand
- Become familiar with emerging business models and new approaches to market strategy
- Master new technologies to connect with your customers
Explore new marketing concepts in real-life contexts
Five days at IMD
During your time on campus, you discuss new marketing concepts and frameworks with IMD faculty, external guest speakers and your peers. Explore their applicability in real-life contexts through interactive group exercises and simulations. You also learn from the successes and failures of large and small companies (both B2B and B2C) striving to flourish in the digital era. All these experiences will inspire you as you rethink your approach to marketing.
- Discover "outside-in"/customer-centric approaches to digitalization
- Rethink your product strategy in the age of platforms
- Build your brand strategy through digital communications
- Rediscover the customer experience and journey
- Get to grips with customer search practices, analytics and social media metrics
- Digital pricing: how to capture more value digitally
Join IMD’s professional alumni network
Once you complete an IMD program, you join IMD’s alumni network, an outstanding global community of global business leaders who will support you long-term.
Who should attend
You are a senior or mid-level manager with strategic, marketing or commercial responsibilities in a firm that serves end-consumers, retailers, industrial buyers, governments, NGOs or other stakeholders. You have at least 10 years of work experience, and now need to strengthen your marketing skills in the digital landscape. This program is not suited for executives working in digital native organizations.