Who should attend
- Middle and senior sales and marketing managers
- Brand and Product managers
- Middle and senior managers in business development or commercial roles
- Client experience and value proposition managers
- Communications practitioners
- Corporate Affairs professionals
- Communication and Marketing agencies: account management and strategy
About the course
Deploy relevant digital marketing and sales solutions for success in this disrupted marketplace.
Are you prepared for this new world?
Overnight the role of digital, both in demand creation and value delivery, has become non-negotiable for survival. Businesses are being forced to turn to digital or offer digital delivery solutions alongside face-to-face channels and they must do this while trying to ensure business continuity, manage digital exposure and mitigate against reputational harm. This online intervention will give you the tools and techniques you need to apply in digital sales and marketing which are so critical in this marketplace re-shaped by crisis.
Key focus areas
- The changing customer
- The digital-first marketplace
- Customer and business needs analysis
- Marketing and sales – principles reimagined
- Digital strategic marketing and mix development
- Digital exposure and reputation management
- Customer journey mapping and experience: digital moments of truth
- Digital value proposition development and deployment
- Digitally-enabled business development
- Digitally-enabled selling and account management
- Return on marketing and sales investment
How you will benefit
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the relevance of digital marketing
- Enhance customer experience
- Anticipate and manage company reputations
- Interact with experienced stakeholders and sales practitioners
Profile Silas professional career started within the Market Research space, before making a switch to classical Marketing career. His brings vast experience, spanning more than 15 years, across diverse industries and categories within both the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Service areas....
Ravi Pillay was born in Durban, South Africa in 1966. He joined Nestlé South Africa in 2005 when he was appointed Sales Area Business Manager for the Food and Beverage division in the North Region that included Gauteng, Limpopo, North West Province, Namibia and Botswana. Subsequent to this role, ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.