Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Working professionals at mid-career to senior career level, who hold or aspire to leadership positions in governments, international organisations and NGOs, as well as those in private sector seeking relevant skills and exposure.
About the course
Master development stakes for greater impact
EXPERIENCE A UNIQUE CURRICULUM
with study options in 3 languages, and designed around 3 modules.
MODULE 1 - in one of our regional hubs -
Accra, Bangkok, Bishkek, Doha, Lima or Ouagadougou
- Analyse public policies and local/international actors at regional levels
- Acquire analytical and methodological skills to carry out a research
- Learn how to manage development projects with a strategic perspective
The participants to the Certificate must write a paper and submit it two months after the end of the module.
BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS
- Navigate today's debates on the following development issues:
- Natural resources management and governance in English-speaking Africa
- Rural development and food security in French-speaking Africa
- Economic, social, cultural and environmental rights in Latin America
- Water management and security in Central Asia and Caucasus
- Economic transformations and environmental impacts in Southeast Asia
- Social development in Middle East and North Africa
- Current discussions in Geneva-based organisations
- Gender and development
ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS
- Improve your ability to conduct strategic analysis
- Understand interactions between policies, practices and key actors
- Rethink projects with strategic management tools
- Become familiar with applied methods (data collection, interpretation and risks)
- Learn how to better interact with your team and interlocutors
- Strengthen your communication skills to effectively influence debates and discussions
- Immerse yourself during 5 weeks in Africa, Latin America, Central Asia or Southeast Asia
- Analyse case studies and engage with regional professionals on their field experience
- Take advantage of a personalized follow-up, a stimulating group dynamic and visit projects together
- Write a job-related paper
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.