Developing Leadership Competencies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IESE Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop Your Leadership, Empower Your Team
The success of a company and its ability to maintain its competitive edge depend fundamentally on the talent of its people. Discover how to improve your leadership skills – identifying your strengths and weaknesses – and empower the individuals and teams in your organization to reach their full potential.
- Invigorate your leadership style through enhanced self-management
- Cultivate a coaching style that inspires, motivates and mobilizes others
- Acquire the requisite mindset and frameworks to spearhead change and spark positive organizational transformation
Day 1: LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
- Self-Leadership and Purpose
- Personality Assessment (Test: TCI-R)
- Cognitive Styles and Preferences (Test: Self-Assessment Exercise)
- Leadership Competencies (Test: IESE 360º)
- Global Assessment Overview
Day 2: PERSONAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Personal and Professional Career
- Self-Leadership Strategies
- Relational Leadership
- Developing Your Action Plan
Day 3:** INTERPERSONAL LEADERSHIP**
- Interpersonal Communication
- Managing Interpersonal Conflict
- High-Performance Teams
- Talent Development
Day 4: ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE
- Creating Leadership Contexts
- Organizational Governance
- Full Leadership (personal, interpersonal and organizational)
- Program Conclusions and Wrap-Up
The “Developing Leadership Competencies” program combines a variety of dynamic learning methodologies – interactive lectures, personal coaching, role-play, workshops and case studies, among them – that work in tandem to enhance leadership performance.
Prior to the program, you will assess your personality type and leadership competencies, including a 360-degree feedback evaluation. You will keep a learning log during the program and participate in one-on-one coaching sessions to help you design an individualized improvement plan.
Who should attend
The IESE Developing Leadership Competencies program is designed for general managers and senior executives, as well as human resource professionals who seek to identify and develop leadership skills that improve personal and organizational effectiveness.