Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Department Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Team Supervisors
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
About the course
The rise of the Internet, of price-comparison websites, Peer-review websites and especially Social Media has transformed the business environment globally. Traditional points of differentiation have been eroded by search, tap and click. Social Media and peer-review have combined to drive the customer experience as the primary arbiter of strategic differentiation. To win under these new rules, organisations have no choice but to become truly customer focused.
This Customer Focused Management training course covers customer service management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of hiring, training, coaching and teambuilding to quality assurance and leadership skills. This challenging and highly participative programme will focus on creating and managing effective teams, dealing with difficult customers, understanding behavioural styles and proven leadership strategies.
At the end of this Oxford seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the Business and Strategic Reasons for Customer Service Excellence being Imperative
- Establish the Importance of Setting and Reviewing Customer Service Standards
- Describe Techniques to Lead, Manage and Motivate Teams and Individuals for Peak Performance
- Develop Effective Communication Strategies to Promote Team Building
- Evaluate Surveys to Accurately Monitor Customer Satisfaction
- Use Social Media to Engage with and Conduct Meaningful Dialogues with Customers
We will cover a full range of topics so that delegates can master the field. Of particular note are:
- The Vision and Mission of a Customer Focused Organisation
- Case Study: Benchmarking World - Class Customer Service Companies
- Supervising the Four Personality Styles
- Practical Exercise: Determining your Management Style
- Dealing with Customers as Individuals
- Coaching and Mentoring Technqiues
- The Impact of Stress on Individual and Team Performance
- Using Social Media to Engage with Customers
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.