Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This training course is designed for:
- Experienced managers who either contribute now, or who have been identified as someone who has the potential to contribute in the future, to their organization’s strategy and change management programs.
- Operational managers who wish to gain a greater understanding of strategic planning and change management
About the course
This Crisis and Change Management course is designed for experienced managers who need to develop their skills in order to learn to manage crisis situations and change in the most effective way possible. The course defines and examines what is meant by Crisis Management noting the special need for crisis management in today’s world. The vital importance to an organization of having a crisis management plan in place is emphasized. Effective crisis management is accomplished through prompt response, early and continuous communication and effective execution.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop and fine-tune their strategic planning abilities
- Develop, try and constantly improve business contingency, crisis and disaster recovery systems
- Effectively plan and guide organizational change
- Develop and implement support mechanisms for personnel during change programs so as to secure their contribution and engagement, with the goal of delivering sustainable change.
- Defining the business strategy
- Identifying the drivers for strategic change
- Reviewing strategy planning models
- Analyzing your organization by using models such as SWOT analysis and PESTLE
- Reviewing governance, risk and compliance
- Defining change management
- Drivers for change and organizational culture
- Looking at change models including the Change Curve
- Key competencies needed to manage change
- Supporting your employees through a change program
Effective Crisis Management
- Defining crisis management and disaster recovery
- The key aspects of a crisis management and crisis recovery plan
- The impact of a crisis on your organization
- Assessing and managing risk using the risk assessment model
- Preventing a crisis
Effective Disaster Recovery
- Defining and developing a disaster recovery strategy and plan
- Identifying the key elements of a business such as people, finance, IT security and safety
- A communication strategy including the 5C’s model of communication
- Responding to new and emerging threats
Personal Strategy and Change Management
- Developing your own personal strategy using the SWOT and PESTLE models
- Your response to change
- Your change management skills
- Developing an action plan
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.