Who should attend
This course is designed for leaders who are looking to create a compelling and courageous leadership vision and are ready to accelerate their leadership impact.
About the course
Develop a compelling and courageous leadership vision and lead with greater positive impact.
- Explore and get clarity on your personal leadership vision.
- Discover leadership strategies for your own high performance.
- Develop your personal leadership plan and blueprint.
- Learn how to create rapid rapport and trust with your team.
- Identify and amplify your key leadership strengths.
- Discuss and understand examples of influential communication as a leader.
- Consider the communication styles and needs for within your team.
What is covered in the course?
- Leadership 101.
- High Performance habits of leaders.
- 12-month leadership plan and blueprint.
- Communicating with influence as a leader.
- 10 C’s of Courageous Leadership.
- Creating an awareness of subconscious stories using the iceberg model.
- Give Imposter Syndrome the boot.
- Why you need both Empathy and Sympathy as a leader?
- Shame shields, what’s going on behind the facade.
- Amplifying leadership through focusing on your strengths.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an acute understanding of your unique qualities as a leader
- practical strategies to amplify your strengths
- foundation tools and skills that you can apply right away to become a high performer
- clarity on your leadership vision and direction with strategy to back it up.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced leadership capability and capacity
- improved individual and team performance and productivity
- increased performance from leader and team
- leader will go from high achiever to high performer.
Ally NitschkeBachelor of Arts (Dance performance), Diploma Management and Leadership NLP Master practitioner, Certified PROSCI change practitioner, Certified 7 Effect Life Coach Known as a High Performance Leader, Ally is the Founder and head of Leadership Strategy at Made For More. Ally has been...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.