Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone who uses contracts as a part of their work.
About the course
Building practical knowledge and confidence in managing contracts.
- Understand how and why a contract is formed.
- Understand what conduct may affect the validity of a contract.
- Understand common contract terms and their purpose.
- Apply effective contractual management principles.
- Consider and apply options when managing termination and breach.
What is covered in the course?
- Achieving contract formation.
- Achieving contract validity.
- How to read a contract.
- Understanding terms.
- Identifying and enforcing rights and obligations.
- Managing contractual performance.
- Managing termination and breach.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- a practical understanding of how contracts are made
- confidence in interpreting the meaning of contractual terms
- strategies to manage contract performance
- confidence in handling contractual termination and breach.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced capability in dealing with all aspects of contracts
- increased understanding of contracts
- improved capacity and confidence in contract management.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.