Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Government officials
- Policy makers
- Decision makers
- Heads of organisations
About the course
This programme is an advanced course for leaders and policy makers in the public sector. It is designed to enhance the efficiency, accountability and responsiveness of organisations, expanding the influence of their work and enabling effective implementation. It is an essential course for capacity building in order to better serve the public.
- Strategic Leadership
- Quality Management in the Public Sector
- Policy Implementation
- National vs. Local Government Dynamics
- Economic Development
- Anti-Corruption Strategies
- Strategic HR Management
- Decision Making Process in Public Administration
- Executive Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Means to Improve Public Services
- Scenario Planning in the Public Sector
- M & E (monitoring and evaluation)
- Marketing and Competitive Strategies in the Public Sector
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.