Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
This course is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills within consumer behaviour.
WHY CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR?
In order to be successful, marketing managers need a good understanding of consumer behavior. Specifically, they need to be able to conceptualize why consumers behave as they do, generate valid customer insights, and apply these insights in their own decision-making. This course is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills. It will introduce you to basic consumer behaviour problems and perspectives and to the contexts in which they arise. It will help you develop your ability to structure and analyse such problems, and provide you with the appropriate tools and concepts for solving them.
- Introduction to consumer behaviour
- Consumer research
- Segmentation and targeting
- The consumer as an individual with needs, personality, perceptions
- How consumers learn and apply knowledge
- Attitude development, and strategies for attitude change
- The consumer in a social context among friends, family, culture and social class
- The consumer's decision-making process and decision rules
- Diffusion and adoption of innovations
- Ethical issues in consumer behaviour