About the course
This interactive seminar examines the sources of conflict and provides techniques for resolving conflict. It includes role playing.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- List the positive and negative consequences of conflict.
- Describe a comprehensive definition of conflict
- Identify typical conflict responses.
- Identify different personalities.
- List conflict stimulators and extinguishers.
- Describe techniques for minimizing or resolving conflict.
- Explain how to deal with conflicting positions to achieve good team decisions
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.