Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Professionals from sales, after-sales or design office departments, working for airframe, engine or equipment manufacturers
- Professionals from airlines and lessors who are involved in aircraft maintenance
About the course
Identifies the drivers in maintenance costs evaluation and analyses arguments concerning maintenance matters in commercial discussions.
What are the learning objectives?
- Transform industry knowledge into practical know-how
- Understand the dynamics and demand of the maintenance marketplace
- Learn how to position yourself to your advantage and think like a successful MRO
- Learn how to make decisions in a maintenance organisation
- Learn how to manage Performance-Based Contracts
- Identify ways to improve maintenance operations
- Get to grips with metrics and mechanisms
- Understand the rationales of “make or buy” policies
** Course content**
- Analysis of maintenance business
- Market demand and airline business models
- Make or Buy, Decision-making
- Value Proposition development
- Managing resources & capacity
- Optimising maintenance activities
- Performance-Based Contracts
- Managing partnerships and competition
- Cost control and revenue streams
- Managing customer satisfaction
- Setting-up a maintenance organisation
- The future of maintenance
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.