Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This is an ideal course for anyone who needs to use effective coaching skills to develop others; whether they be line managers, internal coaches, or HR professionals. Coaching is an essential activity to help improve, enhance or develop a person's skills and behavior in the workplace, and has a very positive impact on the retention of knowledge and skills, after a person has been trained.
About the course
A highly interactive and practical training workshop that will equip line managers with the necessary interpersonal, coaching, counseling & Appraising skills to address poor employee performance and behavior, and improve their motivation and productivity.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- To understand the benefits of coaching and the role of the coach
- To realize when to use coaching as a development tool
- To identify the stages of the coaching process
- To plan and deliver a coaching session
- To practice the skills at all stages of the coaching process
- Coaching, Mentoring, Training: The Differences
- The Benefits Of Coaching
- The 'DEVELOPER' Coaching Model
- The Skills & Qualities Of An Effective Coach
- The Questions A Good Coach Asks
- Objective Setting
- Coaching Styles
- Identifying Ability Levels Of Staff
- The Techniques Of Coaching
- Feedback & Review
- The Key Stages Of Coaching
- Preparation & Planning For A Coaching Meeting
- The Pitfalls Of Coaching & How To Avoid Them
- Role Plays - The Full Coaching Process
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.