Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This is an ideal course for anyone who needs to use effective coaching skills to develop others; whether they be line managers, internal coaches, or HR professionals. Coaching is an essential activity to help improve, enhance or develop a person's skills and behavior in the workplace, and has a very positive impact on the retention of knowledge and skills, after a person has been trained.
About the course
A highly interactive and practical training workshop that will equip line managers with the necessary interpersonal, coaching, counseling & Appraising skills to address poor employee performance and behavior, and improve their motivation and productivity.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- To understand the benefits of coaching and the role of the coach
- To realize when to use coaching as a development tool
- To identify the stages of the coaching process
- To plan and deliver a coaching session
- To practice the skills at all stages of the coaching process
- Coaching, Mentoring, Training: The Differences
- The Benefits Of Coaching
- The 'DEVELOPER' Coaching Model
- The Skills & Qualities Of An Effective Coach
- The Questions A Good Coach Asks
- Objective Setting
- Coaching Styles
- Identifying Ability Levels Of Staff
- The Techniques Of Coaching
- Feedback & Review
- The Key Stages Of Coaching
- Preparation & Planning For A Coaching Meeting
- The Pitfalls Of Coaching & How To Avoid Them
- Role Plays - The Full Coaching Process
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.