Who should attend
This program is designed for senior-level executives in charge of creating value for their organizations. The program is an excellent fit for executives who are responsible for enhancing their organizations by combating competition and market disruption, leading digital transformation and innovation, working with policy makers and government officials, evaluating new ventures, managing change or, improving the growth of the organization.
- 12 years plus work experience
- English language proficiency
- Senior business executives (responsible for leading and/or managing a large team)
- Individuals identified as high-performers within their organization
- P&L owners, responsible for strategic direction of department and/or business unit, managing line of business or multiple lines of business, country manager, regional head (MENA)
- Employees nominated by superiors
Recommended titles include Head of Strategy, Head of Innovation, EVP, SVP, Managing Director, Senior Director, General Counsel, Executive Director, Division President, Country Manager, etc. Each applicant must be nominated by their employer in order to be considered for the program.
About the course
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, in partnership with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, has developed a one-of-a-kind executive education program in El Gouna, Egypt.
This experiential program will help leaders use The Chicago Approach to overcome market disruption and increase collaboration across industries. The program is custom-designed for the region addressing business challenges in the market today—all taught by world-renowned Chicago Booth faculty.
This experiential program provides a combination of benefits that no other senior executive program can claim. This is a comprehensive management program that incorporates world-class faculty with a blend of traditional and team-based learnings.
By attending this program, you will:
- Improve management, decision-making and leadership in times of digital, economic and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision-making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science, negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
There are multiple formats for learning—online, experiential, and classroom.
Participants will experience not only high-impact learning, but also social activities over the course of the program. They will have the opportunity to expand their professional network, join group dinners and receptions, and connect with each other even after the program ends.
The curriculum blends traditional and experiential learning to illustrate the challenges and opportunities facing industries in today’s growing markets. While the program includes concepts and business cases from businesses around the world, the curriculum is specifically designed for the region.
Program Core Sessions
- Strategic Risk Management and Financial Fragility
- Fintech and the Future of Financial Services
- Innovation Leadership
- Executing Breakthrough and Disruptive Innovation
- Strategic Project Management
- Behavioral Economics
- Negotiations and Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence and New Analytical Methods
- Strategic Thinking in a V.U.C.A World (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous)
- High-Performance Leadership
I am the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Center for High Performance (CfHP). In this role, I act as a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation. I have a strong track record of helping leaders maximize returns on strategi...
Randall S. Kroszner served as a Governor of the Federal Reserve System from 2006 until 2009. He chaired the committee on Supervision and Regulation of Banking Institutions and the committee on Consumer and Community Affairs. In these capacities, he took a leading role in developing responses to t...
I teach strategic thinking and entrepreneurship at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. We work with leaders to apply cutting edge insights from decision science to major business and societal problems. Gregory D. Bunch draws on a wealth of experience as an entrepreneur, manager, ...
George Wu studies the psychology of decision making; decision analysis; and cognitive biases in bargaining and negotiation. Additionally, he has received research funding as part of a 3-year, $3.6 million project entitled "Enhancing the Human Experience through Behavioral Science: New Paths to Pu...
Lindsey Lyman is the founder of Growth Studios, an innovation consultancy that helps companies build profitable new businesses. Through her work as a practitioner, Lindsey also helps executives become stronger innovation leaders and helps organizations build innovation capabilities. She consults ...
Sanjog Misra is the Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. His research focuses on the use of structural econometric methods to study consumer and firm decisions. In particular, his research involves building data-driven models aimed at ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.