Change Management for HR Certification
Most organizations turn to HR to help support and manage change, no matter the size or complexity involved. They know people are the key to success, and change is hard for most. Change Management for HR (CMHR), HCI's newest certification course, is designed to build the skills you need to guide people through change: aligning change initiatives with business strategy, communicating effectively, addressing resistance and encouraging sustainability.
Why Should You Attend?
Change is a defining characteristic of business today. In fact, more than 80% of professionals agree their organizations are in a constant state of change, but only 29% say major change initiatives are well-received. As an HR professional, you must guide individuals and teams through change in a way that supports the strategic partnership between HR and the business and engages and inspires key stakeholders.
The key to successful change is focusing on people over processes, and CMHR will help you identify and build the capabilities people need to navigate change successfully. This program is particularly well-suited for HR professionals at organizations currently undergoing or preparing for significant changes such as mergers or acquisitions, leadership changes, restructuring or reorganization, or technology implementation.
After earning your CMHR certification, you will be able to:
- Explain HR's role in change management
- Describe how the partnership between business and HR can lead to success
- Distinguish among the three different roles that HR can play in managing change and when each is necessary
- Consider how to use these roles in your own organization
- Develop an action plan for the next change initiative
- Use a project plan and checklist to implement change initiatives
Who should attend
The CMHR curriculum is designed for functional leaders, people leaders, and individual contributors seeking to advance their careers by elevating personal proficiencies, establishing HR as a partner to the business, and designing change initiatives that support engagement and organizational growth. Some of the roles that will benefit from obtaining the CMHR certification include:
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- HR Generalist
- Transformation Director
- Talent Development Director
- Organizational Change Director
- L&D Director