Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Merage School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Paul Merage School of Business has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion and is the number one business school in the world for percentage of female faculty (Financial Times MBA, 2019). From this perspective, the Office of Executive Education presents this unique new program for Women in Leadership.
UCI’s Women’s Leadership program is breaking new ground and seeking to prepare women to not only take a seat at the leadership tables, but to leverage their unique skills to create and shape these tables.
- Provide women leaders with tools to build a consistently confident, credible and impactful personal leadership presence
- Discuss the unique leadership skills women can employ and leverage to shape the future or organizational cultures
- Create C-level panel discussions for open dialogue to address impactful topics including the recent California law mandating female representation on public company boards
- Provide women leaders with exposure and networking opportunities to share ideas and strategies with participant peers, faculty, executive leadership coaches and C-level executives.
- Create actionable plan for immediate practical application of key concepts
- Form mini-affinity groups for long lasting, on-going peer coaching following the program
Please join us as our distinguished faculty, executive leadership coaches, and C-level executive panelists discuss:
- Power Presence
- The Power of Perception: Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Gender
- Communication and Inﬂuence
- Facilitating Organizational Change: Creating Your Personal Board of Directors
- Who Are You When You Are BIG?
- Overcoming Bias and Ageism: Creating A Boomer-Millennial Dream Team
- Women on Boards - C-level Panel Discussion
- Women in Leadership - C-level Panel Discussion
Who should attend
Program is designed for mid to senior-level female executives and functional managers who have been identified as key talent within their organization or women seeking to advance their career through leadership, influence, communication and confidence. We invite executives of all genders who support women in leadership.
Trust the experts
Maia Young is an Associate Professor of Management & Organizations. She joined the faculty at the UCLA Anderson School of Management in 2004 after earning her Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Professor Young teaches two core classes--Leadership F...
Bio Janet is an executive coach, leadership and organizational development consultant, and an engaging speaker and workshop leader. Her experience helping people become better leaders and navigate through change spans over twenty five years. During this time, Janet has designed and led a myriad ...
Maritza Salazar Campo
Professor Salazar joined The Paul Merage School of Business in 2016 as an Assistant Professor of Organization and Management. Her research focuses on learning and innovation in teams and organizations. Her scientific research yields novel insights that enhance the competitiveness of firms, the ef...
Kimberly is an Executive Coach (PCC and CPCC) and Professional Keynote Speaker and Facilitator. She coaches business leaders for professional excellence, fun and fulfillment in work and in life. She specializes in coaching C-Level and VP level executives and executives in transition. She also is...
Ruth Brajevich is Vice President, Strategic Initiatives for Ware Malcomb, an international, award winning design firm, offering architecture, interior design, branding and civil engineering services to corporate and commercial real estate clients. Ruth is an excellent strategist, gifted communica...
Katerina Hencova is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP® professional) who specializes in serving women and their unique needs. She is passionate about empowerment through knowledge and guides individuals and families in building comprehensive financial plans and developing customize...
Jen Jaffe is SVP/Chief People Officer for El Pollo Loco, a position she has held since August 2018. In her current role, she leads the human resources team that drives talent acquisition, organizational & leadership development, total rewards strategy, and the people-first culture for 6,000 e...
Ms. Lawrence brings over 10 years of experience in banking and deposit services. Ms. Lawrence currently serves as Chief Operating Officer of First Foundation Bank where she is responsible for overseeing deposit banking activities as well as designing and implementing policies and operational stru...
Elizabeth Pagliarini currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer at Summit Healthcare REIT, Inc., a publicly registered non-traded REIT focused on investing in senior housing and skilled nursing real estate located throughout the United States. Ms. Pagliarini’s responsibilities ...
Theresa offers career management, leadership development, executive coaching and organizational development services to EMBA students and alumni as well as deepens relationships with Orange County companies as they become interested in sponsoring highpotential leaders at UCI Merage. She is a dedi...