Certificate in Women's Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Merage School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Paul Merage School of Business has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion and is the number one business school in the world for percentage of female faculty (Financial Times MBA, 2019). From this perspective, the Office of Executive Education presents this unique new program for Women in Leadership.
UCI’s Women’s Leadership program is breaking new ground and seeking to prepare women to not only take a seat at the leadership tables, but to leverage their unique skills to create and shape these tables.
- Provide women leaders with tools to build a consistently confident, credible and impactful personal leadership presence
- Discuss the unique leadership skills women can employ and leverage to shape the future or organizational cultures
- Create C-level panel discussions for open dialogue to address impactful topics including the recent California law mandating female representation on public company boards
- Provide women leaders with exposure and networking opportunities to share ideas and strategies with participant peers, faculty, executive leadership coaches and C-level executives.
- Create actionable plan for immediate practical application of key concepts
- Form mini-affinity groups for long lasting, on-going peer coaching following the program
Please join us as our distinguished faculty, executive leadership coaches, and C-level executive panelists discuss:
- Power Presence
- The Power of Perception: Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Gender
- Communication and Inﬂuence
- Facilitating Organizational Change: Creating Your Personal Board of Directors
- Who Are You When You Are BIG?
- Overcoming Bias and Ageism: Creating A Boomer-Millennial Dream Team
- Women on Boards - C-level Panel Discussion
- Women in Leadership - C-level Panel Discussion
Who should attend
Program is designed for mid to senior-level female executives and functional managers who have been identified as key talent within their organization or women seeking to advance their career through leadership, influence, communication and confidence. We invite executives of all genders who support women in leadership.