Who should attend
Professionals with at least five years of experience in the commercial construction field. Those with less experience should complete our courses in Construction Contract Documents and Construction Methods & Materials I or their equivalents first.
About the course
In today’s fast-paced construction industry, demand is high for well-trained managers who can tackle complex projects and track all the moving parts. If you’re looking to rise in this dynamic field, our certificate program will give you a solid boost.
The program’s custom curriculum offers thorough coverage of all major aspects of the field. This includes specialized training in project planning, budgeting, scheduling, quality control, safety, contracts and staff development. Learn from experienced managers, analyze real case studies and then apply your knowledge by executing a project for your professional portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Principles and practices for planning and managing construction projects
- Techniques for commercial cost estimating
- Methods for developing a personal estimating manual
- Accident prevention through construction safety techniques
EARN CREDIT TOWARD YOUR MASTER’S DEGREE PREREQUISITES
- By completing this certificate program, you'll fulfill some of the prerequisites for the online Master of Science in Construction Management.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.