Centered Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McKinsey and Company.Full disclaimer.
Built on 15 years of applied research, this 3-day program helps executives gain personal agility and craft a leadership vision that is anchored in deeper self-awareness. Participants leave with a “mini-board” of peers and personal practices to sustain their learning.
Based on a decade of research and practice, McKinsey’s Centered Leadership Program brings an integrated set of tools and practices to enable leaders to lead through complex change with greater personal agility and creativity. Leaders who have mastered the Centered Leadership practices are 4x more likely to feel equipped to navigate complex change and 20x more likely to be satisfied in their personal and professional lives.
The program includes pre-work to help participants explore their sources of strength, intentions and pain points as leaders, a 3-day in-person workshop, the development of tailored sustaining practices, and mini-board connections to support the implementation of learning commitments post program. The in-person workshop is designed as a highly interactive and discussion-oriented session where participants learn from the experience and wisdom of other executives and McKinsey senior leaders.
Successful participants will leave with:
- A personal vision rooted in self-awareness and authenticity
- An expanded repertoire of tools and practices to influence more sustained developmental change and habit shifting in themselves and with others
- Meaningful advisory connections with other senior executives that sustain post program
- A tailored plan of action and tailored sustaining practices to sustain learning and effectively handle your toughest complex leadership challenges
- Renewed energy, ability to center in the midst of turbulence and personal fulfillment
Where scale is required, we can develop a customized Centered Leadership Program for your organization.