Who should attend
- A previous university degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of five years’ managerial-level experience, based on the demonstration of managerial skills and potential for success within your company
- Fluency in English: courses are taught in English and all coursework must be submitted in English
About the course
This course provides you with key frameworks and concepts in strategic management. It shows you that a firm must have a clear vision and clear objectives before formulating its strategy, taking also into account the corporate culture. The course makes you aware of the need for strategic analysis and teaches you to apply the appropriate tools. While strategic decisions at the corporate level, the business unit level and the functional level are important, the course also links strategy formulation to strategy implementation.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key frameworks and concepts in strategic management;
- Link vision, mission, and objectives to strategy;
- Master tools for strategic analysis (such as the value chain, the Five Forces, benchmarking or SWOT);
- Formulate corporate level strategies as well as business-level and selected functional strategies;
- Anticipate the consequences of strategy formulation for strategy implementation.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.