Who should attend
- A previous university degree: Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of five years’ managerial-level experience, based on the demonstration of managerial skills and potential for success within your company
- Fluency in English: courses are taught in English and all coursework must be submitted in English
About the course
The focus of the course is to review essential concepts, theories, models, and frameworks of marketing with the purpose to apply them back to business contexts. The objective is to develop the competences and the necessary knowledge to a company manager who is exposed to marketing issues/decisions, outlining as well the marketing management differences, according to the sector and segment (consumer/business and commodities/services). The course adopts a managerial and decision-making oriented perspective.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse consumer and organisational buyer behaviour and conduct marketing research;
- Identify and select market segments and position and differentiate the market offering;
- Design a product and branding strategy and develop price strategies and programmes;
- Design and manage marketing channels;
- Develop an overall marketing strategy and design a marketing plan;
- Implement a consistent marketing mix.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.