About the course
If you are in business today you are in the business of relationships. The skills of communicating effectively, setting expectations, giving and receiving feedback, gaining commitment, resolving conflict, and getting others to follow through can be the most important skills you will ever develop as an executive leader. In this presentation you will learn the keys to success in each of these areas and how to build relationships strong enough to handle the pressures and tensions inherent in creating, building, leading, and sustaining a fast-changing, high-performance organization. If your success is determined by your ability to work successfully through others and you’re ready to develop skills that will help you in today’s ultra-competitive, hyper-connected, multi-generational, global business environment this is a presentation you won’t want to miss.
- Cultivate trust and confidence across diverse multi-generational teams.
- Resolve conflict when it happens so it doesnt slow you down.
- Build relationships when you cant be face-to-face.
- Give and receive feedback more consistently and more effectively.
- Hold others accountable in a way that doesnt damage trust.
- Coach, guide, and help others work more effectively together.
- Better communicate, set expectations and drive improved business results.
- Defuse emotional situations in order to restore communication.
- Build more reliable, high-performance relationships and teams.
Steve McClatchy is a keynote speaker, workshop leader and author of the New York Times bestseller Decide: Work Smarter, Reduce Your Stress & Lead by Example. Steve has spoken before thousands of audiences on the topics of leadership, performance, personal growth, and work/life engagement. H...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.