Who should attend
- Experienced professionals looking to make a job change from a frontline position to a more strategic role in human resources
- Young or emerging professionals with a desire to recruit and promote the next generation of workers and leaders for their organization
- Experienced professionals or professionals re-entering the workforce who desire to put their extensive organizational experience into practice by identifying and developing top talent
About the course
What’s the secret to building a high-performance organization? Certainly, the systems, processes, and tactics of organizational structure facilitate growth and performance, but these are just the framework in which your organization operates. Optimal performance depends on your organization’s greatest asset—your people. Building a high-performance organization starts with building up your workforce—bringing on the right people and then continually motivating them as high-performing individuals, engaging them in high-performing teams, and therefore, into a high-performance organization.
The Building High-Performance Organizations course provides you a firm foundation on which to build—the mission, vision and goals of your organization. Through models and real-world case studies, you’ll see how understanding and aligning with your organization’s objectives and strategy guides your methods and practices of human resources in recruiting, managing and developing top talent, both for today’s needs and future growth.
Through three primary focus areas, the course will provide you with the strategies and techniques to formulate and align organizational and HR strategy, the effective methodology for recruiting, evaluating and hiring the right people, and a forward-thinking approach to continually developing, engaging and rewarding your people to meet performance goals.
What You’ll Learn
Aligning HR Strategy with Company Strategy
- Ensure organizational objectives and organizational strategy are in alignment and informing human resources strategy
- Define and implement organizational Mission, Vision and Goals to HR strategy
- Gain, follow and apply best practices and methodologies of strategy alignment from real-world case studies
Recruiting Talent for Today and Tomorrow
- Learn the basics of effective recruiting and interview selection
- Develop key approaches and identifiers of the top talent for your organization through analyzing real-world case studies
- Create your organization’s methodology for the selection and hiring of talent
- Implement a hiring and onboarding experience that sets your new employees up for immediate success and continual performance growth
Managing and Developing Talent for Today and Tomorrow
- Understand the core elements of talent management and how you can leverage to your competitive advantage, driving strategic alignment across the organization
- Gain new methods, strategies, and forward-looking approaches to cross-functional talent development and succession planning
- Create expectations of coaching and feedback across the organization to drive performance
- Define and establish your organization’s rewards program and optimize rewards to continually motivate and recognize individual and team performance
- Assess different types of compensation plans and how you can continually evolve your compensation structure to adapt to industry trends and talent expectations
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.