Who should attend
- CEO’s and Business Owners
- Managers from all departments
- Other specialists who lead, manage, supervise work-groups or teams
About the course
The course will enhance participants interpersonal problem-solving skills, self-knowledge and gain insight into others. A key ambition for all managers is to create, build and maintain a working environment where employees collaborate in high performing work-teams. In order to achieve this, managers need to develop the skills of managing and understanding people at individual, group and organizational levels.
This programme draws on contemporary research to explain the factors that contribute to the formation of High Performance Work Teams. These include work design, appreciating individual differences, the dynamics of group development and engaging leadership styles. The programme is highly interactive and participative through discussions, group exercises, role plays and self-reflection work.
- The Importance of Work Team for Organizational Effectiveness
- Identify the key ingredients of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT)
- Contemporary Models of HPWT
- Assessment of organization/Business Unit or Departments approach to building and managing High Performance Work Team, auditing their own team
- Understanding of individual differences within the team
- Personal reflection on suitability of own leadership and management style to the existing team requirements
- Identify the key ingredients of High Performance Work Teams in a variety of organizational and occupational contexts
- Build teamwork between diverse individuals and groups
- Set goals, monitor performance and raise standards
- Influence others by communicating effectively
Benefits for you
- Understand and control the impact you have on people
- Deal with difficult people
- Make the most of your unique attributes and manage your risk areas
Benefits for your organisation
- Confront poor performance
- Set the groundwork for reviewing the stage of their own work team’s functioning, to create an action plan for further development
- Give and receive feedback for maximum impact
Mrs. Georgia Stylianidou is an EMCC Accredited Practitioner Coach and a member of EMCC Greece and Cyprus. Georgia’s key focus is executive coaching and helping business professionals reach their full potential as leaders, managers or team heads. In addition to her coaching practice Georgia has e...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.