Who should attend
- Executives who require insight into business analytics to effectively lead within their organizations
- Leaders seeking to elevate their understanding of the current and future state of the digital economy and data-driven strategy
About the course
Anticipate trends and catch the next wave of innovation by learning to identify, capture, and evaluate data. Building a Data-Driven Strategy for the Future challenges you to examine current and emerging data science topics and explore the ways data and analytics are disrupting old business models and uncovering new opportunities for success.
- Effective Strategy – Develop a leader’s perspective on how to use current and emerging trends in data science to build effective business strategies.
- Data-driven Innovation – Explore how data and analytics are driving new business models and disruption and how to harness that power to your organization’s advantage.
- Future Forecasting – Learn how data and analytics can be used in everyday operations to help you anticipate and take advantage of upcoming industry shifts.
GO FURTHER WITH DATA SCIENCE
Today’s top executives need insight into the world of business analytics and data science. In this course, you’ll work with data-driven insights to develop a strategic business plan and inform decisions. You’ll explore the role of data science in machine learning, predictive modeling, and artificial intelligence. And you’ll practice visualization techniques that make the data more relevant to a wider audience.
HOW IT WORKS
Over the course of two days, you will gain a leader’s perspective on the broad topic of business analytics and how to leverage insights from big data to your organization’s advantage. This course is ideal for modern executives who are increasingly reliant upon analytics to set and execute highly effective, forward-moving strategies. This course applies to the C-Suite Certificate with concentrations in Business Analytics and Strategy and qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite, Leadership, and Advanced Certificates
Associate Professor of Marketing Phone: (404) 727-5275 Email: email@example.com MAILING ADDRESS: 1300 Clifton Road Atlanta, GA 30322 Curriculum Vitae BIOGRAPHY David Schweidel joined the Goizueta Business School faculty in 2012 where he is co-director of the Emory Marketing Analytics Center ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.