Who should attend
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
About the course
In this course, you will focus on how to optimize a brand’s strategy approach to the market. By identifying opportunities and threats to a brand using Porter’s Five Forces model, you will analyze how you can strengthen a brand’s position. You will then take this analysis a step further with “Z-SWOT”, where you will identify the brand’s opportunities and threats in relation to its strengths and weaknesses. You will then create an action plan where you will prioritize strategies that can enable the brand performance to be maximized.
By the end of this course, you will have clear strategies on how a brand can best capitalize on its position in the market.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Identify opportunities to strengthen a brand’s market position by using Porter’s Five Forces model to analyze the market
- Complete a Z-SWOT matrix to identify potential strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and strengthen your market position
- Prioritize strategies to implement by connecting internal and external factors to logically develop brand strategies
- Build a set of strategies to activate a brand with which you are familiar
Chekitan S. Dev is professor of marketing at Cornell University''s School of Hotel Administration in the SC Johnson College of Business. Since 1986, Professor Dev has taught over 15,000 students and executives both on campus and throughout the world. He is internationally recognized for his teach...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.