Who should attend
This course is for anyone who works with brands and communications (both internal and external, and agencies) and wants to increase the chances of success by identifying new ways of creating positionings, ideas and executions that resonate with memorability and cut-through.
About the course
Do you feel that your brand or company culture are too cold, clinical and soulless? Do you feel that your communications are looking tired, homogenised and lack effective saliency? With most brands converging and most communications increasingly impossible to distinguish, this course will unleash the power of storytelling to help create distinctive, emotional and re-energised brands and communications.
- Unlearn why “messaging” (or just ‘telling people stuff”) is no longer an effective strategy for most brands and organisations
- Discover a new model for building and developing brands that is closer to the principles of Behavioural Economics: simple, human and emotional
- Why emotions are the prime means for creating motivation, relevance and saliency
- Discover why stories have- and have always had- the power to move people and make them care
- Follow the 6 S.I.M.P.L.E. rules of storytelling
- Explore ads and brands that do (and don’t) have stories at their heart
- Carry out exercises with live material, including “heroes and villains, conflicts and quests”
Tas has created or endured around 6,000 presentations in his career. As a result, he has been writing and carrying out courses on the subject of storytelling in business for 15 years from the UK to the US and in France. Over that time, he has trained some 1,000 people in the art and science of st...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.