Who should attend
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
About the course
In this course, you will evaluate your brand and define actions you can take to enhance your brand’s performance. You will start by exploring the elements that make some brands great, why some brands garner premium consideration, and, as appropriate, how to improve a brand. You will work to create a great brand purpose and learn how to monitor the market to support the longevity of your brand by analyzing the impact of trends on your brand.
You will also assess and strengthen your brand's mission, vision, and values. By the end of this course, you will have a strong vision, mission, a list of values for your brand and strategies to propel your brand forward.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Develop a plan to maximize your brand’s volume, price, satisfaction, and repurchase premiums
- Analyze market trends to identify the most significant challenges and opportunities for your brand
- Assess your brand readiness to address market challenges and opportunities
- Define the building blocks of brand purpose: vision, mission, and values
Chekitan S. Dev is professor of marketing at Cornell University''s School of Hotel Administration in the SC Johnson College of Business. Since 1986, Professor Dev has taught over 15,000 students and executives both on campus and throughout the world. He is internationally recognized for his teach...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.