Who should attend
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
About the course
Brand planning is the process of devising the specific actions needed to enable the brand to attain brand performance goals. The process of developing the brand plan helps to identify opportunities to grow and create value for your brand. In this course, you will refine your ability to create a brand plan by investigating each step of the process and developing a plan for an existing brand of your choice. You will start by completing a situation analysis for your chosen brand. You will then draw conclusions from the analysis and determine objectives and strategies for the brand. Finally, you will develop an executional roadmap to deliver on at least one of your identified strategic directions for your brand.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Complete a situation analysis, which includes obtaining deep brand knowledge with the aid of a brand assessment tool
- Identify key issues, strategic implications, and opportunities from the situation analysis results
- Develop a strategic plan for the direction of your brand
Patti Mandel is a visiting lecturer with the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, where she teaches Branding and Brand Management. She is also an assistant professor of marketing in the Anisfield School of Business at Ramapo College of New Jersey, where she teaches Marketi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.